She may not have our eyes, but she will always have our heart.

She may not have our eyes, but she will always have our heart.
She may not have our eyes, but she has our heart.

Saturday, March 14, 2015

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Tomorrow (Monday) will be day 47 of our LOA wait! Praying that we hear some good news this week! When parents adopt, Saturdays are dreaded and Mondays are welcomed with a smile!!!!! Our papers can't move when no one is there to move them! Come on, Monday! Come on, LOA! When we receive LOA, we will step on a plane in 8-10 weeks, likely. :) we are ready!  I am incredibly grateful to see LOAs coming around 40 -50 days lately. Before a new system update that occurred Jan 1, people were waiting from 60-90 days! YIKES! I hope this trend continues with shorter waits!
   I did some more preparing this weekend for you. I bought you a swimsuit, clothes and toys!!!! I can't wait to pack up that tiny backpack with all sorts of goodies and take them to you! We are praying hard for you, Joy. I hope your heart is being prepared for so many changes. We love you!
                                Until we meet,
                                           Mommy❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment