She may not have our eyes, but she will always have our heart.

She may not have our eyes, but she will always have our heart.
She may not have our eyes, but she has our heart.

Saturday, August 8, 2015

Curls!

As I was getting ready and curling my hair with my big curling iron, you came walking up and asked me to curl your hair. I told you that it wasn't long enough yet. You dug through my cabinet and pulled out a tiny curling iron that is the size of a pencil. You said "Joy's"! So, we curled that hair and went to the doctor! 





You have also started to rebel against my sweet little ruffle pants. I am hoping you come back to them! You picked out a dress, jeans, high heels and socks today.  Totally not my style, but how could I tell you to change? You were so proud!  You've likely never got to pick out clothes until now. As long as it's modest, anything goes! We had a great day together! I love you!!!

️Mommy 



No comments:

Post a Comment