Tonight I got you out of the bath and blow dried your hair. When we were finished you stays in to play with your "soft hair" (you love a good condition). I heard you as I was folding laundry singing "I've got the joy, joy,joy,joy down in my heart.Where!? Down in my heart WHERE!? Down in my heart. I have the joy,joy,joy,joy, down in my heart. Down in my heart to stay. Then went on to the next verse. I have the love of Jesus, love of Jesus, don in my heart. WHERE!? ... And so on.
The last verse was to the tune of the same song, but the words were changed.
I love my Baba and Mama, I'm so happy,
I'm so happy, I'm so happy. I love my brothers and my sisters and my family. I am so happy.
It brought some serious tears. You are learning how to express your love, one day at a time. We are so happy, too, Joy! You bring Joy in our heart that comes from Jesus. We are so grateful for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment