She may not have our eyes, but she will always have our heart.

She may not have our eyes, but she will always have our heart.
She may not have our eyes, but she has our heart.

Sunday, December 7, 2014

Small town blessings

A few days ago I asked for all my fb friends to be a part of a prayer challenge for you. I asked that anytime they saw the word "joy" this Christmas season, to stop right then and say a prayer. We would have a lot of prayers going up for you. Today was a very busy day.  Ezra and Eli sang at The Dixie for a Christmas performance. It was a fantastic day. Our small town had a live nativity with camels, goats, sheep, and donkeys. They has a wonderful crowd all day at The Dixie with any different groups coming in to sing. We enjoyed an awesome Christmas parade as well!

The best part of the night was seeing one specific  float. As I read the words on the float I quickly felt a lump in my throat. I was fighting back the tears as I noticed the float full of children by a house. On the house read the words "the best gift to give a child is a home." It went by quickly, but it was an adoption association that did it. It touched me.
I immediately envisioned you, standing next to me next year with stars in your eyes looking at the sights. You are everywhere, sweet Joy. We excitedly hung SIX stockings on our fireplace this season. It will be filled with goodies!
 I can't wait to share many firsts with you. 
Until we meet, 
                  Mommy 

No comments:

Post a Comment