This room isn't fancy, but so much love and time went into each detail. Your Baba slept in this bed and so will you. I hope you enjoy your private space, but you can always sleep right between Baba and Mama :) We are planning on letting you sleep with us for awhile and if you want more room we will set something up in our big bedroom and share it with you :) whatever it takes to make you comfortable! Eli has been talking about you sleeping with him some. He said he would run your back and hold your hand . These birds were made by me because well...I love birds :)

This is my favorite fabric that Dana gave me that was left over from the awesome pillow case she made for you :)

This piece of furniture was painted by me, for you :)

The closet. Oh, the closet! The clothes were so exciting to buy! I am pretty proud of what we have bought so far. I have came across lots of steals!! I hope you like Matilda Jane!!

These awesome bow holders were given to us by Darla and Tim. I love them so much!!! :)

This book is so special to me. Ms Barbara, our Pastor's wife brought me this book. She picked it out just for you! I wanted to read the book with you on my lap first (I love reading a book I have never read before to the kids). Sorry, but I read this book before you got here :( I just couldn't wait. I sat on your bed and cried and cried.

Again, the birds! I hope our "nest" is cozy, loving, serene and a sanctuary for you.

This is one of my favorite books that I have read to your brothers and sisters so many times! I can't wait to teach you about unconditional love.

You know what makes you the most special to us? We CHOSE you. We saw your little picture on our agency's website and was totally won over. Even thow we think we chose you, we know HE chose you for us. We couldn't say no when God so clearly laid you on our hearts.
You are a child of God! This pink wood piece was in your sister's room and she handed this down to you. I painted the cross piece named "Jesus Loves You". It has a hidden message in it that states "Jesus loves you" on the cross. I also painted the oil painting on the right of John 3:16. Nana Mary bought you the jewelry box and your brothers and sisters have been busy filling it up.
This art is an old crib headboard that I bought at an auction. It will have your name in pink across the bottom, but it isn't finished yet :) The books are in the bookcase ready for you! My favorite!
Nana Jo gave us the quilt that is on your bed! I found the little pillow and was so excited! It is perfect!
This doll crib was your sisters :) Nana Jo gave us this when Anna was little. The afghan was made by Aunt Mary for Anna Claire. This blanket is very special to me. I love my Aunt Mary so much!! The doll is my favorite thing in your room because I picture you holding it. :) she smells of vanilla!
I can't wait to tuck you in your bed each night with prayers and kisses!
Until we meet ,
❤️❤️Mommy❤️❤️
No comments:
Post a Comment