That all changed when you started to grow in our hearts.
I have prayed so many prayers for your birthmother and this Mother's Day will be very different as will be all the ones that follow. I still focus on my mother and love that I get extra love from my children here, but a little piece of my heart will always be in China.
How would I ever be able to thank her for giving you life? Life. It's so precious and delicate. It's something that is so beautiful, but can be taken away so easily.
My prayer this Mother's Day is for your birthmother to have peace. When she looked at this tiny picture in the newspaper, she would know in her heart that you would be placed in the arms and hearts of a very blessed family.
I also pray that you will be comforted by us in your upcoming grieving. You will feel that I am your mother. I will dry your tears, listen to you, snuggle you deep in my heart and love you endlessly. You are mine. What a tragic/blessed Mother's Day. Tragedy brought us together and I will never forget that.
我们永远爱你喜欢你的永远,只要我们生活,我们的宝贝,你会。
I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always, as long as I'm living, my baby you'll be.
❤️❤️❤️Mommy❤️❤️❤️


No comments:
Post a Comment