Well, we have received even more approvals since our LOA. So.many.approvals. This process is full of them! We just keep on trucking toward you. As I wrote this, our Article 5 paperwork should be handed to the U.S. Consulate in Guangzhou, China. After it is taken there, we wait fifteen days and it will be picked up by our agency in China and will be taken to the adoption center in Beijing. From that day, we await travel approval. Travel approval has picked up its pace dramatically! It is usually around 7-14 days, but we have seen some quicker numbers lately! We are praying for a swift TA so that hopefully we can be on a plane in less than five weeks! Eek! So exciting to be this close! We got our last official update and got some questions answered. Each answer is so special; I bet I read it a thousand times! Ezra is getting anxious about us leaving for China. He is a home body who loves to be with Mama and Daddy. :). We are praying for his little heart. He is so excited to bring you home! He looks at your picture a lot and plans where you will sit in the car, at the table and on the couch. Eli is thrilled to have you coming home. He is most excited about you sleeping with him in his "bump bed". He has stuffed animals in there now "for Joy". He is preparing the best way he knows how. He also is excited to read books to you. He isn't anxious about us being gone, but he is pretty attached to my hip, so this trip will be interesting. Anna Claire cannot believe her dream of having a sister is coming true. She adores her brothers, but has always wanted a sister as well. She is most excited about painting your nails and fixing your hair. She is also hoping you spend some nights with her! She is also excited to show you the ocean and go camping!
You have some wonderful siblings to come home to, but we are the blessed ones!! We only have a few last minute toys to get you. We have started packing and we are about 90% finished!!! We have so much to do in five weeks, so each day is crucial. We have packed so many activities and books for us to do together. I cannot wait to play, sing and dance with you :) I shared the kids reasons why they are most excited to have a sister, but I didn't share my most exciting reason to have another daughter! My most exciting thought is seeing your smile every day. If it isn't a smile, I will love your frowns. If I don't see acceptance, I will love your rejection. If I don't see your patience, I will love your impatience. If I don't see your gratefulness, I will love your anger. I will love you for you. I will love everything about you and never EVER give up on you. It reminds me of a book (that I am bringing to China!!) that my mom read to me every night. It was always the requested book. "the runaway bunny" by Margaret Wise Brown will always be a favorite. When my mom cracked open that book, I still remember my giddiness.
I.LOVED.THAT.BOOK.
Oh, that book. It taught so many lessons on love. You don't give up on your love. Jesus sure didn't give up on me; and by earthly standards, He should have. That's why we should always seek Heavenly goals. I can't wait to read that book to you. In your last update, it stated that you loved books! I cannot wait to read to you.
I love you my precious! We are coming soon!!!
❤️❤️❤️Mommy❤️❤️❤️
No comments:
Post a Comment