He comes to us as the showers; as the spring rains water the Earth. Hosea 6:3
We celebrated the Fourth of July yesterday and had a blast! You loved the fireworks and sparklers!
We had BBQ, shrimp boil and the trimmings. You loved it all, but seemed too excited to eat much. You got to swim and the pool was freezing! We left and went to our neighbor's for a big fireworks show. After the large display it was time to trek down the long driveway to go home. The rain started to beat
down and DRENCHED US. Giggles quickly turned to laughs; that was probably the most fun thing that happened that day.
The rain.
The rain is a beautiful thing.
God sent it the day we had you forever, safely in our arms. When rain mixed with giggles, it brought me back - back to a day I want to always be brought back to.
The day freedom would quickly be yours mixed with unending love. We love you, Joy! I hope you enjoyed celebrating your first Independence Day as an American citizen.
I love you forever,
️Mommy ❤️





No comments:
Post a Comment