She may not have our eyes, but she will always have our heart.

She may not have our eyes, but she will always have our heart.
She may not have our eyes, but she has our heart.

Sunday, July 19, 2015

Our first month home!

Our days are filled with laughter and swimming..lots and lots of swimming. You love swimming more than anything and we figured that school will start so we better get our fill! If we are staying at home, we like to play in the sprinkler, play with water guns, play with water balloons, read, learn, swing, cook together, and eat lots of summer fruit! :-) 

You love to go to Nana's and swim in her pool with a water slide! You aren't scared at all!
We had an awesome Fourth of July! You were not scared of the fireworks! You are one brave girl! 

You can be seen eating in floaties at the table frequently. You love to swim, so you get ready in advance :)

You think selfies are the greatest thing ever, so I usually find my fair share of them on my phone. 




Your bath time buddy is definitely Eli! 


We had our friends over for some water Fun and pineapple :-) we had a good time. We played in the rain until it rained and then we played in the rain! 



One of your favorite things is popcorn. I usually buy the kernels that I pop on the stove, but in my jet-lag haze, I bought a big box of microwaveable. It blew your mind that the bag expanded with popcorn! Your first week at church was a blur. I didn't get but one snapshot from the front seat on the way there. Not how I envisioned it, but it is reality. You kept me on my toes. You also applied your makeup while I was fixing my hair. I give up. The makeup makes your day, so I will  choose my battles. 

This was your second week at church...with no makeup! I didn't even have to say "no", you never mentioned it! Weird.  

Your English is coming along at a dramatic pace! You love to say "Mama, LOOK"! You love animals and when I "read" our color animal encyclopedia. You're favorite animal is definitely a monkey. You surprise us everyday with new language! Today, Ezra, Eli and I were talking about how we are going to the ocean and you said "OCEAN"????? (While making a swimming motion) you also threw in the surprise today of "Mama, I'm awesome"! As everyone does their expected chores, you take charge cleaning. Wow. I am so impressed!!!! We are loving the summer! You love late-night watermelon on the back porch !



You're hanging in while Anna is at Lakeshore camp. Only one more day and she will be home! Daddy has also gone back to work this week and that has been different. You are my little buddy. We just talk and talk and talk.  So glad you love me. I can't wait to watch our love grow (if mine can anymore). I love you forever!
                     ️Mommy 















No comments:

Post a Comment