It was time to break out the new fall clothes this last weekend! I bought you these things while waiting on you and now here you are. I still pinch myself daily! Church is your favorite place to be - praise the Lord! 

When we made the decision to adopt, I didn't take it lightly. Just as I never took parenting your brothers and sister lightly. This adventure of Joy would take some different avenues to be able to do this. That was another joy all on itself. We almost homeschooled Anna before she started Kindergarten. Our school system is awesome, so I fought God on what He had laid on my heart. He didn't lay homeschooling on my heart because our school system lacked in anything! Why was He calling us to this? Why did I say "no"?
I'm a sinner!
I was scared.
I felt ill-equipped, and I didn't trust Him enough.
True story. I made a promise to God that if He gave us a child by adoption, that I would give 100% of every thing that I have in me to teach you the Way, the Truth and the Light. Anna Claire, Ezra and Elijah deserved that as much as you. 100%. We now have quiet days under the clouds on a pallet while learning about Him, learning about us, learning about His Kingdom and His Earth that He created. It is glorious!!!!
We were all craving a slow-paced life filled with Him and we finally have it. Peace
After church Sunday, we went with our children's group to the Donnell Century Farm to play. What a great day!!!
We had the farm almost all to ourselves- it wasn't crowded at all. Your eyes lit up with each new thing to do. Due to your activity restrictions, you cannot jump on a trampoline yet. This farm had a huge inflatable contraption that wasn't jostling, so you could jump just fine! That really made your day!!!! You went down the massive dirt pile slide over and over and over. You even were brave enough to shoot a pumpkin out of the canyon ... And it was LOUD! We had a wonderful day together with our church family.
With love,
️Mommy

















No comments:
Post a Comment