She may not have our eyes, but she will always have our heart.

She may not have our eyes, but she will always have our heart.
She may not have our eyes, but she has our heart.

Sunday, September 27, 2015

Movie time!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=u6BKMRzQWXc

After three months, I finally finished your video. So far, you've watched it probably 4 times (or more!) since I have been editing it. You cling to each picture and video and tell me in complete English sentences things that I would have never known that were going through your head during our trip. It is amazing that we now know the things we thought we might not ever know. This is yet another reason why "older" child adoption rocks. We never have to wonder about most things, because you can communicate with us. We learned that you were really sad that we didn't buy you those chicken feet to try! Oh my WORRRRDDDD. You also really wanted to go fishing for those little goldfish in ZZ to eat them whole. Oh, the things we have learned. 

I hope you enjoy this video. It's helping to keep communication lines open . The more we talk, the less awkward anything is for you to tell us or for us to tell you! We love you and hope that you enjoy your movie of a little part of your life that means so much to us. 

We love you forever, ,
           ️Mommy 

No comments:

Post a Comment