She may not have our eyes, but she will always have our heart.

She may not have our eyes, but she will always have our heart.
She may not have our eyes, but she has our heart.

Friday, August 8, 2014

Everything to me

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Z61zdZJ9uZc 

The strangest thing just happened. I have a memory like none other for insignificant things. Things of importance, I forget. Last year while back to school shopping at Opry Mills we came up on a concert of Mark Shultz. Today, I thought of this Christian singer. I listen to KLOVE radio station daily, but I couldn't think of what this man sings. I have trouble remembering which artist sings what and song titles. I went to YouTube and typed in Mark Shultz and up popped this video above. Lets just say I was a bit touched. Ok, I have sobbed for 30 minutes. :) watch the video above, if you would like. The video tells the story behind the song that is embedded below .

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YhqJYOYcnAU

No comments:

Post a Comment