She may not have our eyes, but she will always have our heart.

She may not have our eyes, but she will always have our heart.
She may not have our eyes, but she has our heart.

Friday, August 22, 2014

Passport Day!

Justin had his passport made last week. I am excited to get mine made today, but with my Cruella DeVil humidity hair, I may be laughed out of China. China can't handle these curls!! :)  Please be in prayer for us.  Pray for our daughter's comfort and that one day soon she will hear that a Mama and a Baba are coming to take her home.  ( Baba is "Daddy" in Mandarin)  Keep praying for her birth mother and father. We never know circumstances in what leads up to placement. Our daughter will always hear nothing but kind things from us regarding her birth family. Please remember Justin and I in your prayers that we will keep a good balance between Anna Claire, Ezra and Eli and the adoption process. A great friend of mine just suggested this morning to let the kids be involved in some way. I will be looking for ideas on crafts they can make, or letters they could write to her for her later. She is already loved!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment