I have the greatest friends!!!! :) I was so surprised when Dana brought this to my door, sweetly wrapped. She has such a talent!! She is such an awesome homemaker, old soul (likewise here), and creative person. She is always creating something new and it is usually out of something "vintage"...haha! She is an awesome seamstress whom is always thinking of others! She brought some awesome little aprons to preschool in August made from old jeans. She monogrammed them with "UMC". Thank you, Dana for thinking of Joy. I almost cried when I opened it because I have been trying to track this fabric down for weeks. It is a discontinued print! She saw my pin on Pinterest and got to work! So special!!!! Joy will love this!!!!! She is an humble person that will KILL me for this, but I don't want to forget anything about this process. When she gets older, Joy will love reading about preparations of hearts, homes and her town for her arrival :) 

No comments:
Post a Comment