My house is filled with bird decor. I love them for so many reasons. They are so graceful, beautiful and serene. In my house and outdoors I am reminded about that awesome lesson in Luke 12. Birds are much more insignificant that God's children. If He provides for them, He will surely provide for us. He will protect us and shower us with love. I am fully trusting God to wrap His arms around Joy until she is in ours. This blog was created to document the process of adopting our little girl, Joy Jiao. We want her to have a story to read when she gets older of our journey to bring her home. We already love her. By reading the story, I hope she understands when she was in her orphanage that we wanted her here and were preparing our hearts, home, family and small town for many blessings!!!! We love because He first loved us. 1John 4:19
She may not have our eyes, but she will always have our heart.
She may not have our eyes, but she has our heart.
Thursday, October 30, 2014
We found her!
Joy has been located! We have the name of the Foster home! Maybe the next step will be that CCAI finds an address so that we can mail her goodies to her and let her know how loved she is by her FAMILY!!!! I have a good feeling about this home. I feel like it may be small and loving with much attention to her needs. Keep praying for the Lord's hand on Joy. I have been VERY down and out lately. It reminded me of one of my favorite "lessons" in the Bible. I will whisper "remember the birds, Allison" to myself when times get sad. One of my favorites comes from Luke.
My house is filled with bird decor. I love them for so many reasons. They are so graceful, beautiful and serene. In my house and outdoors I am reminded about that awesome lesson in Luke 12. Birds are much more insignificant that God's children. If He provides for them, He will surely provide for us. He will protect us and shower us with love. I am fully trusting God to wrap His arms around Joy until she is in ours.
My house is filled with bird decor. I love them for so many reasons. They are so graceful, beautiful and serene. In my house and outdoors I am reminded about that awesome lesson in Luke 12. Birds are much more insignificant that God's children. If He provides for them, He will surely provide for us. He will protect us and shower us with love. I am fully trusting God to wrap His arms around Joy until she is in ours.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment