She may not have our eyes, but she will always have our heart.

She may not have our eyes, but she will always have our heart.
She may not have our eyes, but she has our heart.

Friday, October 3, 2014

National Day!


This will be a quick post about Joy's location.  CCAI only knows what China tells them. They told us that Joy was in Nanyang SWI in Henan. I had an adoption friend tell me that I needed to have CCAI investigate Joy's location because sometimes the orphanage listed is her home orphanage, but she could be in a healing home or foster care facility. They did find out that she is now in Beijing at a foster home. They received a brief email on sept 30th. The People's Republic of China government shuts down Oct 1-7 of every year for "National Day". It is a huge celebration because it celebrates the day it was founded in 1949. Since the government shuts down, we won't be able to find out any details about her location until the 8th. It is probably a foster care facility that can give more meticulous care following her surgery last summer. It is probably a very good thing! I cannot wait to find the location because I may get to find some pictures :) keep praying for Joy's birth parents. Their hearts might be breaking as I know they loved her. How do I know? They gave her
life. I am forever grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment