She may not have our eyes, but she will always have our heart.

She may not have our eyes, but she will always have our heart.
She may not have our eyes, but she has our heart.

Monday, November 17, 2014

Are you my Mama?

Meet Xuan. He needs his family to find him! 
He is four years old and lives in China. He needs a family! Boys are often over-looked, contrary to belief. Most families who are adopting want a girl. These boys are tugging at my heart strings!!!! Who knows, years down the road we might decide to bring home a boy :)!  Read about him, and really pray hard. Ask God what way that you can be a blessing to him.  November is National Adoption month. I will be advocating for some more sweeties later :) I check the sight each night and when I see these little faces moved to the "matched" section, I cry....hard. There isn't a better gift to give a child than a family. Pray about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment