This blog was created to document the process of adopting our little girl, Joy Jiao. We want her to have a story to read when she gets older of our journey to bring her home. We already love her. By reading the story, I hope she understands when she was in her orphanage that we wanted her here and were preparing our hearts, home, family and small town for many blessings!!!! We love because He first loved us. 1John 4:19
She may not have our eyes, but she will always have our heart.
She may not have our eyes, but she has our heart.
Saturday, November 22, 2014
Sneak peek!
I am almost finished with your room!!! I found a beautiful piece of furniture that needed some TLC. It is an armoire that had no doors. I painted it and had a glass piece cut to fit for a shelf. I hope you like shabby chic!!!!! If not, we are in big trouble! I hope you enjoy having your own room that me and your brothers and sister worked so hard to make it pretty for you, Princess. Ms Barbara at church gave you a book "you are my I love you". I can't wait to read to you!!!! Here is a sneak peek of your new room! Six more months, precious sunshine!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment