Eight days and we will be eligible for an update on you. We have been counting down those 90 days since the day we received a PA for you. I pray we get the information we ask for. I want to hear your voice and see your personality. It is 8:14pm right now in China. You are getting in the bed. I can't wait until I can give you the proper tuck-in, prayers, stories, kisses and giggles. Eli mentions you about 30,000 times a day. Each time we read a book that he thinks you will like , he says "Mama, I think Joy Jiao will like this one...don't forget this one". My heart breaks the most at 6am every morning when I think of you in China, heading to bed. It is something about bedtime that makes me ache. You need to always feel safe, loved, cherished and happy at bedtime. When your brothers and sister spend the day and night away, it's okay all day and night, but at bedtime I get a bit sad. I want all my children in bed under our roof to sleep. It won't be long until you are home forever, snuggled in your bed with the ones who love you endlessly.
We love you Mei Mei,
Mommy

No comments:
Post a Comment