She may not have our eyes, but she will always have our heart.

She may not have our eyes, but she will always have our heart.
She may not have our eyes, but she has our heart.

Thursday, June 11, 2015

Beijing Fun

Yesterday ended for us at 6:30pm and it started at 2:30am when I awoke and couldn't go back to sleep! I was STARVING because we skipped the last meal on the airplane because they fed us so much. I sucked it up ended up waiting until the breakfast buffet opened at 6am. 
This is my plate above. I branched out and tried a few new things and everything was spectacular (except the ketchup). The orange juice is so pulpy and delicious. Here is Justin's plate .

Here's something you don't see everyday! Don't worry about fixing the bumper, it will drag behind us and be fine!
The skies are beautiful and clear of pollution today! 
Our hotel is aboves We just ventured out to a nearby noodle restaurant. I had the soy rice with vegetables and Baba had noodles with beef and scallion. Yummy, but took us forever to eat with chopsticks. Justin kept saying "I can't get my squeeze on". We laughed and laughed. I didn't get a picture, but tonight I met my adoption friend, Rhiana and her husband Greg.  We all went to eat together and to the 7/11.  I met them online in September and we have become good friends via phone and Internet. Now, we will watch each other become a family in the same room. Amazing! 

I don't know what Pocari is, but I'm not drinking it's sweat! Hahaha
Nice to get a coke with dinner. It's 10:27pm and we are gearing down for bed. We took a nap today and awoke at 7:30. Tired... So tired. Only four days until we are together FOREVER! 

                          

           ️Mommy 


No comments:

Post a Comment