She may not have our eyes, but she will always have our heart.

She may not have our eyes, but she will always have our heart.
She may not have our eyes, but she has our heart.

Monday, June 22, 2015

Guangzhou fun!

We started today off with breakfast, of course! This breakfast is so awesome. It's almost overwhelming here with so many choices, but not for You!!!!! You know exactly what she wants. Your favorite is still Yogart, but today you enjoyed papaya as well! 

We headed out with friends to and our guides to the pearl market! It was awesome! Baba bought me a beautiful pearl ring that I will probably pass down to you or Anna. We bought your Nana's some pearls too, but not telling what! (Surprise!)

 We bought  amazing value pearls. My favorites were the freshwater ones that were not exactly Round. I like unique things! Here is the market where you pick your strand and they make either a necklace or bracelet out of it. These pearls in the US are quadruple the price! 😛




Here you are with Pang Pang and LeFeng in a Mercedes! I love these two boys! I would take either in a second!!!!! 

Here is a picture of the inside of the mall where the Pearl market is located! 
 This was a smaller mall compared to the next one we went to! The next one was a ten story mall named the international toy and gift market. It had almost 2,000 stores inside! 


I love your new fish purse-it's the cutest thing ever! You picked out your second silk today which was the blue and white one. I will post pics later if it. It is gorgeous, complete with a flowy skirted bottom!  This magenta one is beautiful as well. 
I can't wait to have family photos made and you some photos in your silks!

After the toy market, we headed back to the hotel. We were so tired that Mama And Baba skipped lunch, but you had one of ten apples out of your backpack! Everytime we see an apple, you stick it in there. That backpack is HEAVY! You had your first nap today since being with mama and baba! WHOOOOOOO hooooo! I awoke dreaming of potstickers I was so starved! (I have never dreamed of potstickers in my life) 
We awoke and headed to the party... LeFeng and YinYu's  room! 

PARTAY! 

We can't wait to visit each other when home; they are like our family now!!!! 

We all headed to the riverboat cruise on the Pearl River. It was so beautiful and breezy. The weather is like Florida; very humid here! My hair will never be the same! 




 Our friends Greg, Rhiana, LeFeng and YinYu. 


The day has went the best yet. It just keeps getting better with time. You CAN throw a fit, but all kids do, right? I love you to the moon and back. I can't wait to share my life with you each day! I love you! 
                            With His love, 
                                      ️Mommy ❤️








No comments:

Post a Comment