If you look at the photo above, the sacrifices are at the table on the bottom of the photo.
I made sure you realized this wasn't our God. I asked if you loved Jesus and you gave a huge smile and "YES"!
Here is a man meditating.
Here we are at the Chen House.
Happy Father's Day to our Baba! You have spent so long without one and now you get the best! A man and woman approached us at the Chen House and said how beautiful you were and took our photo together. I am so blessed to have you, Joy.
Here you are in all your glory drinking yummy tea. The tongue. The tongue that will be the death of me :)
️Mommy We went shopping and you picked out the most gorgeous magenta chinese silk dress! Pictures to come later when you wear it! You also chose a red purse; it matches your personality.😂
We came back to the hotel and Daddy got us McDonalds. It was time to nap so that you could swim later. You wanted to nap on the couch and I laid down in the bed. You came rushing over to give me kisses and hugs.
Oh, my heart! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
You complete us. I am the most blessed mother to have you. What an honor you call me "Mama". So much tragedy in that name and yet so much beauty. I have three children back at home that are fine with us leaving because you get to come home forever. Eli has cried himself to sleep before because you didn't have parents. I am SO blessed with ALL my children! Love is a strong bond. You love me more each day. Since we have the translator app now, I got to talk more in depth to you. I feel like you trust us and love us. You told me you were very happy and so excited to go home. Our guides here are amazing... The best!
We went to the pool after you rested. Mommy swam with you and we had a blast. Pretty sure you will be the best diet plan EVER! I think I've at least dropped 5lbs since Gotcha Day! You jumped to me from the side of the pool too many times to count and you went under as many times! We had a blast. You kissed me a million times and told me you loved me very much. You still favor Baba At times, but it is becoming less and less. I taught you "Happy Father's Day" to the tune of "Happy Birthday". We hAve been singing birthday to Eli and Happy Father's Day to Baba all day! It's bittersweet to be away. :( we are about to shower and call it a day; a wonderful day! I think God gave us the spiciest girl in China! I like spicy! No boring for the Williams family! It's " go big or go home", usually, but we "go big AND go home". Hehe. I love you, Angel. You were meant for us!!! I can't wait until your siblings meet you! All those things I told them NOT to do once you got home (to not traumatized you) is out the window! I facetimed them and told them "anything goes, guys". 😂
I love you to China and back,












No comments:
Post a Comment