She may not have our eyes, but she will always have our heart.

She may not have our eyes, but she will always have our heart.
She may not have our eyes, but she has our heart.

Thursday, June 25, 2015

One more stop.. HONG KONG

Today a few families headed to Shamian Island. We had directions is hand and headed out! 



We did a little shopping and I bought a jade necklace for myself. I am sure I will hand it down to you one day.  It's a round doughnut looking necklace meaning family never ends. It reminds me also that God's love never ends. You had a Father all along and will forever. He made you in your mother's womb and you grew in my heart. The necklace is on red thread, which of course, is special. 

We walked through the prettiest part of China. It reminded me of Rosemary Beach. 


Blue skies are always special and welcomed. 

I love to see all the pretty red lanterns in contrast to the beautiful blue skies. I enjoy taking pictures of lovely  families. 


Here are some people that jumped over the railing and went for a swim. 


This would be one tough job. 


We stopped for drinks and I couldn't help but snap some pics. :) 

We came back to the hotel to eat, nap and finish packing to head to Hong Kong to spend one more night before coming home. I am ready! I am ready for you to meet your brothers and sister. I am ready to love all over them. I have missed them terribly!!!! 
                        We are almost home!!!!
                                   ️Mommy 










No comments:

Post a Comment