I made not one but two scenes in the snake exhibit. The snakes. Oh my goodness. I have never seen a snake exhibit in the states like this one! Huge snakes everywhere, glass walkways over snakes and snake handlers. You walked up to the snake handler and when you came back you held out your hand to show me something and I screamed and jumped - So embarrassing!!!!!!! It was your apple core. Chinese people everywhere were laughing and pointing! Then, once we finished the exhibit it ended in a gift store. I jumped and screamed worse this time because there was a snake slithering on the floor. It was a remote controlled toy snake! I almost had a heart attack right there. Justin told me to calm down because he couldn't afford to ship my body back home! Hahaha We all had a wonderful time at the Safari Park!

We have seen SO MANY "funny" shirts in China. Most of them probably don't have a clue what it says!
CHINA- home of the selfie stick! I think You need one for Christmas! Haha
I pulled the top of your hair out of your eyes and then you just HAD to add a ponytail in the back. Whatever. It isn't that important. I learned that lesson with Anna. I gave up at age four. :) We definitely have rules with being appropriate with clothing, etc, but with things like this we just roll with it!
We headed back to take group pictures. We have the most awesome group. We have made close friends that we will visit in person once settled at home for awhile. I can't wait! It isn't everyday you get to be in a "delivery room" and see families become United and then grow in love, It is something so special.
You wore your favorite traditional silk dress for pictures :) (this one isn't really "traditional" since it has a flowy skirt, but you liked it)
Here is a group picture with all the "babies"!!!! Hilarious!
Here you are with little Teimo, your buddy :)
Here is your biggest buddy, Shane :) he is a great sport!
And here is THIS boy. The boy that I prayed so hard for his family to find him. Pang Pang (Peter) has the most incredible smile, kindness and love. I will sob when I leave him. It has been a pleasure to love all over him!!!!! I could have been his mama in an instant!
Here you are with Pang Pang's sister, Rebecca - Lovely Rebecca. They captured everyone's hearts here.
My heart has broken for you all day. It started out with you feeding Rebecca today. You fed her Yogart to help out her ️Mommy, you wiped her face really well after she finished and you cleaned your hands. With each baby or younger child we encountered today, you took on the caring role. At dinner a baby came and sat beside you and you quit eating your dinner to play with the baby. I am ready for you to be a little sister, granddaughter, daughter, little cousin, neice and friend at home. I am ready for you to be cared for and "spoiled" with love. Since we are still in China, things are different. We can't just change everything here. It takes time. When we get home, we can take things futher and more thoroughly with you. We have to show you that we are your parents and what that means. You are so special. We love you.
This is a view from our five star hotel. Breaks my heart at the poverty here. The city of GuangZhou has 18.5 million people that live here.
What an adventure we are on together! This still doesn't seem like real life. I'm ready to push you on our tree swing and make mud pies :) I love you, sweetheart!
Love,
️Mommy ❤️

















No comments:
Post a Comment